Golf Anyone?

 


Want to rile up a bunch of Virginia boys?  Ask them to play a round of golf.  The only clubs in this game are on the cards, but ooh boy do the tensions and the volumes rise.  Even with the chief instigator sitting this game out, there is much debate about the strategies and the rules.  Although I haven't been witness to every round on the trip so far, I understand that the rules are somewhat fluid and THAT is what makes it fun!

All I know is that after the first night of Golf, when Google and Siri couldn't resolve conflicting house rules, Grandma had to be called for the definitive set of rules.  We northern folk aren't really following the action, but it is action-packed at this table!  Sometimes when you travel half-way around the world, you need to unwind by challenging your friends and family!

There are groans and cheers, more than a little superstition, questioned decisions, and lots of laughs as we try to follow the highs and lows in this game.  I think it's trash talking... but honestly the accent gets thicker when they are excited!  This Yankee is gonna keep her nose in the laptop and wait for them to read the blog!  

Peace and blessings everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kpando School is Thriving!

WE'RE READY TO GO!

The More We Get Together